Re: insurance

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: insurance
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
At 11:36 AM 5/10/99 -0600, you wrote:

>One of the final steps to putting my 67BGT on the road is insurance. My
>insurance company already gives me a 15% multicar discount for the four
>cars already insured.

Funny this should come up now.....I just moments ago got home from getting
this year's insurance for the TC.  The agent informed me that my annual
premium was actually LOWER than the amount on the renewal form.  The renewal
forms premium was already lower than last years.  Life is good!

I just thought I'd spoil all your days by letting you know that for one
years insurance, with $1,000,000 liability, collision, comprehensive (which
includes fire theft etc) my annual premium is (wait for it....) $241 CDN
which comes out to $165 US.  The ONLY restriction is that I can't drive it
to work.  Fine by me!  Picture a TC with typical TC brakes navigating 40
minutes of rush hour per day.  Nope, it ain't happenin'... that's what full
size trucks are for.

Sorry Dave, I couldn't help myself.....;)

Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849
Surrey, BC, Canada