Re: Engine Advice

To: stevejp2@juno.com
Subject: Re: Engine Advice
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 20:03:04 -0500
Hi Steve,

  If the oil pressure is good and the engine doesn't have any knocking
sounds when running, get as far from that "MG" shop as possible!  I know
of no "lower engine problems" that can cause low compression.  Sounds
like they think they saw ya comin'.

  I would diagnose your problem as a burned valve in the low cylinder.
Pull the head and see.  If you're not up to doing that, take it to a
different shop!

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B