Re: Temperature

To: rickhuber@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Temperature
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:39:24 EDT
Hey Rick:

             Just went through all that about the gauges,, My Voltage
Stabilizer wasn't grounded well enough.. But to your problem,, I have a
second manual water temp gauge on my V8, and in the middle on the "N" is
about 165-175 roughly, though when the stabilizer was floating around,, the
electric gauge was in the red at 170 degrees on the manual one,, Kind of
scary,, that was my reasoning for the 2nd gauge ( Just temporary,, but may be
in all summer). Plus, My gas tank never got to empty either.

Good Luck
Safety Faster
Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8 Conversion,,,,,,,,,going to Carlisle,.,, and Vancouver too in July
1964 MGB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sleeping,, dreaming of road weaving
again !!