Re: Help... Getting over my head rapidly

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Help... Getting over my head rapidly
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:41:47 -0400
Don't give up Mike. It may be a head gasket. Gas and spark don't run.
Head gaskets are not a big deal on a Midget or B. Just take your time,
If you have a Polaroid camera take pictures as you take everything apart.
And if you have a reassemble problem look at the pictures and use the shop
manual.Just take your time. Carl E.