Re: TD Clock

To: mrazor@kih.net
Subject: Re: TD Clock
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 20:49:57 EDT
Mike,
  I went to my wiring diagrams to look this up for you. Now I understand
why you asked--it's not in any of the three diagrams I have.
  In my car it's a brown wire, just like all the other 47 year old wires
that are now brown. The wire disappears into the gloom above the
under-dash panel, headed off in the direction of the ignition switch.
That would be a logical point for it, since it needs power at all times.

  I'm CC this to the MGT list; someone is bound to know.
Bob