Re: [weight]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [weight]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 12:41:16 -0700
Something must be wrong here because, contrary to common sense, a
hundredweight is NOT 100 lbs, but 112 lbs. This would give 2038.4 lbs,
which seems more realistic. I was going to look this up in the old R&T
road test for an actual measurement, but my cat has me pinned at present,
so I'll find it later.

wizardz had this to say:

--

Max Heim