Re: Noises

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Noises
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:26:07 -0700
Good catch. It has occurred to me that it's not overly paranoid as a
maintenance practice to crawl under the car every month or so just to
check for loose fasteners. I've found the nuts holding the front lower
spring pan bolts less than finger tight, as well as the shock bolts and
spring shackles. And don't forget the knock-offs!

Cheerio

RobMGB@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim