RE: Vapour lock...

To: "'Bill Saidel'" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Vapour lock...
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:35:49 -0400
Okay, okay, okay.  It was only a WAG - that's a "wild-a**ed guess" in these
parts.  I agree with your disagreement.  Makes perfect sense to me.

As I said, I've never tried it myself.  I have no idea if it worked, as
these were customer cars that would come in for other service.  We'd have a
chuckle and then carry on, leaving the customers' modifications in place.