RE: Bolts to fix brake rotor to hub

To: Andrew Errington <ame@synaptics.com>
Subject: RE: Bolts to fix brake rotor to hub
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:37:28 -0700
Andy:

        The bolts used have a specific length of shank.  I am not sure that
replacing them with generic bolts is a good idea.  Usually I have found
these bolts clean up well as their threads are pretty well protected.  I
would suggest cleaning and refitting with new lockwashers.  But then, I am a
conservationist.

Kelvin.