RE: Wheels

To: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wheels
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:48:37 -0400
There is definitely no play in the front end of my B. The scraping only really
happens in tight corners on the autox track, with my stickies on. They then
will scrape on the Addco sway bar. I have a photo here on my desk, and you can
see the wheel flexing as I make the turn. Needless to say I will replace those
wheels with some less flexible ones for competition purposes...