Re: Carlisle

To: mgrick@ptd.net
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 09:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

>Nory - I looked for you all day Friday >and Saturday
but never saw anyone
>walking around with an oversized
>Triumph T shirt.

That was Toby's Spridgets list shirt, not a Triumph
shirt (I didn't say Triumph, did I?)...  Anyhoo, it
has the pics of the cars on it and the autox.team.net
address on it, so any lister can spot it.  Must not
have been in the right place at the right time.  Never
saw another spridget list shirt or mg list hat either.
 Didn't anybody else have theirs?

>Donno how you could have missed us
>lister under the grandstand we were
>all there at about 11:30 and again
>about 12 or so .  You should have come >to the
Council meeting at 11.

Which end of the grandstand?  Oh well, doesn't matter
now - maybe next year (as long as it's not on Mother's
Day weekend and I can get the time off work).
===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.