Re: Stuck Bleeder Screws on Rear Brakes

To: danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stuck Bleeder Screws on Rear Brakes
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:22:32 EDT
I would have to agree with Dan.  If the bleeders are stuck, you may be able
to get usable brakes by loosening the brake line, but the bleed screw is at
the top of the cylinder to get all the air out.  If the bleeders are that
badly rusted in place, you would probably need to rebuild the cylinders.  For
the amount of time and work involved, it's much better to replace brake
cylinders.  Stay on the safe side.

Allen Hefner
'77 midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 5/23/99 8:03:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,