CV boots, 77B, sorry wrong name!

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: CV boots, 77B, sorry wrong name!
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
All,
Thanks for not flaming me on the name of these things.  I really wasn't
sure what they were called and I had read so much about brakes over the
weekend that I didn't really even look in the manuals.  I should have.

>From everyone's advice, it doesn't sound too bad so I'll order the new
boots this week, although, sigh, I'm going to the lake for Memorial day
weekend for water skiing, washers (I think only a mid-west game) and
BBQ.  The sad thing is, I'd rather stay home and work on the B.  I
guess it will get done next week or next weekend.

The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

Thanks as always,
Tom
77B