Lookalikes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lookalikes
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 15:11:30 EDT
The latest issue of the English Jensen club magazine has a back cover picture
of an Austin A-40 Sports and an original Interceptor - they look like clones
from the same lab, and would look even more alike if the old Interceptor
didn't have the little grille in the nose of the bonnet (was that an earlier,
later or what development?).

The doors on the Austin apparently fit the Jensen (being made in the same
factory, why not), although the other panels are a bit different.

Quiz time - what other automotive twins can you think of that came in big and
small and looked very much alike (and I don't mean a Triumph Mayflower and a
50s Rolls).
Ground rules - made by the same company.  There may be a bunch these pairs,
other than the one I am thinking about, so there could be more than one
answer.

Over to the trivia buffs.

Bill S.