Attutide on the prowl again

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Attutide on the prowl again
From: barneymg1@juno.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:33:15 EDT
Yo, Chaps?  Time for an ale.

Off to the Champaign British Car Festival this weekend, Friday through
Sunday in Champaign, Illinois.  But first, an Autocross with the national
MGBV8 club at Rantoul, Illinois, on Thursday.  That should be
interresting!  Also a Friday night TSD rally with the Champaign County
Sports Car Club, prowling around the back roads in the dark in search of
those mysterious checkpoints.

Then on Saturday a funkhana, cruise, high tea, and of course the infamous
PUB CRAWL with the London double decker busses on Saturday night.  Sunday
kicks off woth the dawn patrol cruise, followed by the British car show,
followed by awards.  Huh?  Car Show?  Wha's dat?

So, for the next four days while I'm on the road you can contact me at
this address, <barneymg1@juno.com>, where I can keep in touch with the
laptop.  Reports on Monday, if not sooner.

Regards,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude