Lookalikes-apology!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lookalikes-apology!
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:16:54 EDT
I stand corrected!
I should have mentioned that at the time I was making a delivery for an
import autoparts store (specializing in British of course!) to a local
Ferrari shop.  Since the owner was a friend of mine, I took a little
look-see...everything from four-cam V-12's on down, and in a shop so clean
you could give the "white glove treatment" to even the "dirty tools" and not
get dirty!  (Side note: they pressure washed everything that came in-very
nice!)  I was so busy drooling that I didn't take note of what cars were what!

Steve Sanchez
(Obviously an MG fanatic rather than a Ferrari one!)