Re: Point Gap

To: "Joe Short" <buster_balz@operamail.com>,
Subject: Re: Point Gap
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:04:15 -0400
I'd like to add to Joe's request for Mallory Dual point info....

The 1975 Spit I just purchased has a dual point with vac advance
obviously as the purchaser...I have no info at all on the settings or how to
adjust
the mech advance.

It's worth a couple of $$ to me if anyone can xerox (copy whatever) or scan
their paper
work and send me a copy. I believe there is some kind of little tool or
something
that is needed to adjust the mech advance? .... if some one can describe it to
me
I could probably make one for myself

Please! PLEASE! someone help.

Paul Tegler