Re: MGB engine

To: Michael Jose <cookie-monster@home.com>
Subject: Re: MGB engine
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 07:03:35 -0700
Mike,

      I'd suggest that you check the UKBBS,  I recall seeing some for sale
recently.  If you're not already a 'member' (no cost, simple), just go to
<http://www.mgcars.org.uk/> and click on 'members only' to get started.
Eventually you will be able to get to the 'Parts for Sale' listings. There's a
whole lot of good information available there.  Good luck.

Bud Krueger
52TD (Kennebunkport next week)
77MGB (110 miles/day commuter)