Lookalikes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lookalikes
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:53:22 EDT
<<But back to the LBC's...what about the striking similarity (for me at
least)
of the MGB and a Ferrari Dino (I think, the one that has the same light
tunnels, modified vertical wings, and the four cam V-12! {WOW!}).>>

Uhh - a little heavily into the suds there Steve?  And the Dino wasn't  a 12
cylinder - it was the baby of the family and not even actually a Ferrari. In
fact, if it resembles anything, it is my Fiero - there is a body kit that
replaces the (all plastic) Fiero panels and the result looks almost right -
windshield angle etc. very close.  But MGB?  Hmm.

On the other hand, the 240Z had MGB headlamp surrounds.......

Bill