'69 MGB FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 MGB FS
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 18:40:45 EDT
I was driving around the countryside today and came upon a 1969 MGB for sale.

Red with black interior.  Sign said, "runs good" but I don't know 'cause I
didn't see anybody to talk to.  It has rusty Rostyle wheels, usable interior
that could stand freshening, hood looked okay, but was folded down so I
couldn't see it all.  Doors seemed to sag at the rear and there was Bondo on
the rockers.  (Uh oh!)

Sign said, $3950. which I think is a bit high, unless it really runs good.

The car was on Stump Rd. in Perkiomenville, PA, (which is just north of
Doylestown in Bucks County).  Call 215-766-7625 if you might be interested.

I don't know anything else about the car, and I don't know the owner. I just
saw it and figured someone might be interested.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport