Re: "Safety Fast" Warning light...and idea

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Safety Fast" Warning light...and idea
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:40:50 -0700
If you really feel the need to do this, this easiest way would be to set
the appropriate type on your Mac (or your PC if you are so burdened), and
output it to negative film at your local service bureau, or to clear
acetate in your laser printer (although this will not be nearly as
durable or opaque). You can have a whole sheet of 'em for between 20
cents and 12 bucks (depending which way you go). Just trim out and add
your choice of colored gel.

P86turismo@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim