Re: Lookalikes

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lookalikes
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:40:24 -0700
I think the car in the movie is *supposed* to be a California Spyder
(actually a re-bodied Corvette). The CS actually does resemble a longer,
larger B in some ways, it is definitely of the same late 50's Italian
design school (oh, you thought the B was a British design? Well, yes, but
in the same way that the Datsun roadster was a Japanese design...)

Oh boy, something tells me I'm gonna catch it for this...

RJohn50603@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149