Re: 1978 BGT Overdrive

To: "Martin C. Jones" <M.C.Jones@staffs.ac.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1978 BGT Overdrive
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 16:47:54 +0100
The wires leading up to the switch can break due to the continual flexing.
The over-ride switch mounted on top of the gearbox can also wear and
intermittently fail to close.  Pressure on top of the gear lever could
'rectify' both these problems, as well as problems with the gear knob switch
itself.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/