British Cars by the Sea- Waterford, CT--- Follow Up

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars by the Sea- Waterford, CT--- Follow Up
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 13:50:47 EDT
Hey All

        Well, You all missed a great show put on by "The Connecticut MG Club".
What a beautiful day for a car show! And trouble free driving to and from NJ
to just south of New London, Ct. So many nice cars there of every flavor. I
truly enjoyed my day there. Even though my car couldn't go, I have it in
pieces right now, my girlfriend lent me her 1972 MGB GT. Which is "her baby"
as she tells me all the time. 366 miles round trip. And get this, this MG
Club has an everyday driver section. Which for alot of us who drive every day
in one, is a real joy to see. Plus my girlfriends Pretty little 72 MGB GT ,
Harvest Gold, Daily Driver won 1st place in it.
       The drive out was good, Met up with Mike Robson in his 69 MGB, and
Mike out of Brooklyn in his 78 Midget at the Norwalk Ct service area. And
then Ian Pender at the show. Who came in 3rd place for rubber bumper B's. And
his was the only V8 MGB I saw there. Where were all of them ? Don't they have
any in CT? Our only pitfall in the trip was a few bad traffic accidents ahead
of us on 95 which we did manage to avoid.
      So CUDO's To the Connecticut MG Club !!!!! Thanks for a Great Day!!!!

Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8 ,,,,,,,,  Going back together soon I hope
1964 MGB ,,,,,,,,,,,,,  sleeping in NJ
1972 MGB GT ,,,,,,,,  returned to it's owner,,,, thank you honey!!!