Re: Regarding various warnings and hoaxes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Regarding various warnings and hoaxes
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:20:06 EDT
>These are both very up-to-date, relaible sources (there are others, but
>these are the addresses I have on hand).  If the warning is real, you'll
>be better informed about it, and can point others to a good information
>source.  If it's a false report, you'll save us all a bunch of
>bandwidth.

Here are a couple of more good sites when trying to sniff out hoaxes
This one is known as the computer virus myth home page and has plenty of good
links
http://www.kumite.com/myths/

This link is Symantec (Norton Anti-virus) Not as complete as the link above
but very good.
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html

>I hesitate to say this, but pass this information on.
Ditto

Rick Ewald