RE: Jack Points 75 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Jack Points 75 MGB
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:08:56 -0400
Larry, Andy, et al...

Of course, before that, the rusted still crunches.  My favorite trick when
viewing a prospective B purchase is to innocently ask the owner what those
funny sockets are for...  Oh, a jack - would you please demonstrate?  If
the owner refuses, you have cause for concern.

Allen

From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>

>This only occurs just before the car rolls forward, or the rusty jack point
>breaks off!
>
>Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
>> Of course, as it does so, the jack leans in closer and closer to the car
>and
>> dents the door...
>>
>> Andy

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<