RE: Another drip.

To: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Subject: RE: Another drip.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:21:55 -0700
Matt:

        Get under there.  It is probably just seeping from the joint, in
which case tightening it slightly may fix the problem.  If it is not the
joint, but the gauge or line you will have more than a spot on your khakis'
if it fails.  Don't be too paranoid tho'  the line is of small id and even
if it breaks will not cause catastrophic engine failure.
        If tightening slightly does not stop the joint seeping, do not
overtighten.  Purchase a new leather seal for the joint.

Kelvin.