MG World IRS article

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG World IRS article
From: Philip <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:58:46 +0100
Hi,

I've been inundated with people asking for a faxed copy of the article I
wrote on the IRS MGB.

Rather than spend the rest of my life faxing, someone on this list has
kindly converted the Quark document to an Acrobat file which I'll put
onto our website.

Not only does this save me time, it also means that you'll enjoy
full-colour and better quality.

Apologies for not faxing this to everyone, hope you understand. I'll let
you know when the document is uploaded.

It this is a success, I'll post other features onto the site.

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World, PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361 www.chpltd.com