Re: MGB Search

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Search
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:12:04 EDT
Tom,
  TI'm pleased to read that you enjoyed the show. We could not have asked
for better weather.
  I'm not about to offer you either of my MGs, but haven't advertised
them for sale either, as I will probably end up being buried in one of
them.
  More seriously,  I'm assuming that you responded to adverts in the
MOWOG NEWS.  We have dates of original publication of the ad in there; if
cars have been sold that are still listed, the sellers have not told me.
Let me know who the non-responders are so I can query if they still want
to run the adverts.
  So, does someone out there have a car that Tom Williams might find
appealing?  The show he refers to was in southeastern Connecticut.
Bob