Re: Fight the power (was: A pothole ate my tailpipe)

To: P86turismo@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fight the power (was: A pothole ate my tailpipe)
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:00:53 EDT
I left the paying comment in because I agree.

But it was not me that got this. I wish. I just bought new wheels.
Larry

>       BULL$HIT!!!  I'm not paying for this!
>
>       So, dear listers, my memory is racing.  I *think* that our own, dear
>Larry Macy reported that he got a payment for wheels that were damaged by
>terrible road conditions in PA.  Larry, was that you, or am I thinking of
>someone else?  Anyone else have any luck with getting payment for damaged
>parts because of faulty road conditions?
>
>Mike Lishego
>1974 MGB (Subject of great legal and ethical debate)
>1986 Plymouth Turismo Turbo (Subject of an experiment in stealth)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?