Re: Body Repair

To: david_macedonia@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Body Repair
From: REasterby@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 10:40:18 EDT
Dave; I restored my 72 BGT. The biggest rust area I had to deal with was the
fwd rocker box under the front wings and the dog leg area behind the doors. I
also used a repair panel on one of the front wings. I buildt a dolly with 2x6
& 8x8 landscape timbers, this allowed me to reposition the shell when not
being worked on. For parts, you may want to check out BRGPARTS.com. Jim
Knight has been working LBC for over 30 yrs. He has NOS & is an authorized
Moss Dist. plus he is about 60 min. from you. (NEWARK, DE)  his order # is
888 749-8033, or 302 368-1117. Check out your local area clubs, I'm sure
someone has been where you are. In 2 weeks there is a large show at Bowie,MD;
vendors & owners will abound. Good Luck!!!!
Ray Easterby
72 BGT orig own
88Xj40