More Input on C Brakes

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: More Input on C Brakes
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:37:02 -0400
I am sure you all are getting tried of my C brake saga and for
that I am sorry.  I felt compelled to let the list know that
the poor brake performance last night was to the brakes
getting hot.  I am down to the numb on brake linings and this
more than likely caused my brakes to get hot much quicker and
then fade.  Drove it this morning down to a local garage for
new linings, exhaust and a couple of tires on the front  and
the brakes did pretty good ( only a mile) to the garage.
THANKS to all for the suggestions and help on the C.  I am now
moving on to my TD so stay close to your delete key.
MIKE R