V6ing MGs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: V6ing MGs
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:30:55 -0600
Right on Bill.

Been there, done that. Ex-rusty, ex-parts car MGA ex-1500 coupe with
Camaro 2.8 V6 and auto-overdrive transmission. Makes for an excellent
highway vehicle and that's what we have plenty of here in Saskatchewan
:-) Currently the 2.8 is stock '85/'86 Camaro spec but someday a few
more horses will be saddled up to it. The current power output is still
plenty for fooling around as a need for a limited-slip diff has
occasionally been noticed!!!

I have a couple of Bs into which I could dump a V6, but the coupe was
just sitting behind the shop. Anyway - another MGA back on the road.

Dave Q.