RE: Inspection Regs in Fla?

To: <SpuriousV8@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Inspection Regs in Fla?
From: "Ross Overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:12:26 -0400
While I don't currently live in Florida I have registered cars there in the
past.  Florida does not have a motor vehicle inspection system anymore. My
experience is that when registering a vehicle for the first time a clerk
will come out to the car and take a rubbing of your VIN.  Unfortunately they
also have some pretty high fees for registering vehicles brought in from out
of state.  Best do some checking before hand, have you checked for a web
page????

Good luck

Safety Fast !!
Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172