vb

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: vb
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 02:36:10 EDT
While everyone else is on this, I'll put in my half-penny worth
VB has saved me on a couple of parts, obscure door and window stuff that Moss
didn't have. But as a west-coast resident I was sick at the price of shipping
...I swear they make up some for some of their discounts by reaming us out on
the "s+h" charges, especially for small orders..eg $50 range.
Also must agree about quality of parts... some of what they sent me in the
weatherstrip and fitting catagory was nothing more than repackaged home-store
products from the insulation  aisle.
 Other locals here have had DOA parts, obvious defects in upholstery, and
found many parts listed in their catalog that neither exist in stock or
back-order land, and never have or will, but continue to be listed complete
with attractive price to lend the illusion that they have something the other
suppliers don't! Add to this the aforementioned braindeadness of the
order-entry help, and I'll stick to moss, thank you very much.