Re: MS Outlook Express

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>,
Subject: Re: MS Outlook Express
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 07:37:09 PDT
Ok...I just want to say sorry in advance....but you've asked for it. I sent
this response earlier this morning to Tom and I'll post it here.

Microsoft calls its filters "rules". You need to select "Tools" from the top
of the screen then select "Message Rules" and select "Mail". You will find
the different constraints to filter your mail here. Play around with
it...make sure everything works...otherwise you'll find stray messages in
your regular folder rather than your list group folder.

Good Luck

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:20:23 -0400, Mike Razor wrote:

> Please don't reply in private.  I would also like to be able to that.
> THANKS!
> MIKE R
>
> "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" wrote:
>
> > I'm using Outlook Express for my email.  Does anyone know how to setup
the
> > Inbox Filter so all my MG mail goes to a certain folder?
> >
> > Reply privately, lest we start WWIII.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Thomas James Pokrefke, III
> > 1970 MGB