Re: modern PCV valve vs. original PCV valve

To: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: modern PCV valve vs. original PCV valve
From: "teds" <teds@accessone.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:13:24 -0800
I would strongly suggest not doing that, the 'old' design actually is
superior in that at idle it shuts itself off, 'modern' is actually just
cheaper and does not do this. I just bought one, they cost about $50 new
these days.

just replace the rubber diaphram if it is cracked, you should bent it to see
if there are any small cracks. the diaphram is very available.