Re: MGs for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGs for sale
From: Cullit@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 12:39:34 EDT
Dear fellow MG owners,
   Due to a great load of college tuition cost for my children, I have to
liquidate my MG collection. I have a very nice 74MGB white with tan top for
around 4500. I also have a primrose MGCGT '69 that was just redone including
lots of extras for 7800. My driver buddy of 13 years a 71 MGBGT, had an
engine rebuild last summer and lots of other stuff and again I was looking
for about $4500. I live in Buffalo, NY. My phone is 716-741-4914. I live just
northeast of Buffalo by about 10 miles. That's very close to Niagara Falls
and Toronto. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks. Phil cullit@aol.com