RE: paint remover

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: paint remover
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:04:57 -0400
What ever you do, don't use brake fluid. It removes the paint, but doesn't
come off itself. If you try to paint over it, you'll only end up with a shitty
paint job with all sorts of chemical blemishes and distortion. Go to your
nearest automotive body supply store and ask them about the correct remover to
use.
Remember, the key to a good paint job is the preparation that goes into it
before the paint is sprayed.

Joe
'75 B Roadster