Re: Restarting MG failure

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Restarting MG failure
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Larry,

You know, you have a point. I looked at the fuel gauge- which has always
been reliable in the past, but.... I didn't look in the TANK!!!!!! I'll
check that before I check the fuel lines. Thanks.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521