is it LBC week?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: is it LBC week?
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 06:46:11 EDT
Perhaps we should move British Car week into june - theyre EVERYWHERE
right now - i saw a nice frogeye sprite yesterday (blew past him in the
69 with a wave hehe) a morgan and an MGA today then a B this evening
Also this evening, my friend with the shop called and said to come by as
he had a surprise - when i got there it was something you dont see every
day - a Healy 3000 in totally original condition with 4600 miles on the
clock - apparently it belongs to a guy in town and he brought it in for a
check up - he has owned it from new and never shows it - it just lives
with him i guess! -  beautiful car, especially the paint - it really
shows how much better finishes were 35 odd year ago when you see one
thats never been restored, never sun-faded and certaily never driven in
the rain! Even the carpets look like new!
Pity he doesnt use it though,,,

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT