Re: Fogged Windshields: Possible Cause

To: Matt Milkevitch <milkm@mail.vt.edu>
Subject: Re: Fogged Windshields: Possible Cause
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:45:36 -0500
I think that the plastic between the two layers of glass deteriorates, thus
causing the fogging.  I seen fogged windshields on my '63 MGB and '53
International Truck, both of which have very little plastic in the dashes.  Of
course if you are talking about the fogging of the interior glass (as opposed
to between the layers of glass), then the plastisizer is probably the culprit.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO