por 15 and floors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: por 15 and floors
From: mmgro@renc.igs.net
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 22:59:37 -0700
Hi,
        I'm cleaning up the floor on my 78 RB now CB which is actually
in pretty good shape; just a little surface rust here and there. A
friend that restores old Fords gave me some por 15 metal prep
stuff. In looking into their site on the net I started convincing myself
that I should be using their primer as well. Any opinions, etc. as to
how well this Por 15 stuff holds up? Also, a LBC place has offered
to bead blast and tighten up my fuse block. Is this a good route to
take or should I just pick up a new one? Thanks
                                                        Marc Hamel
                                                        78 convers.