re: A late British Car weekend AND a queston about finding a

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: A late British Car weekend AND a queston about finding a
From: Mason <mason@ivy.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 23:12:39 -0400
I had my silver B parked in the Garage at King of Prussia.  bonnet was
down, but I don't think you got it mixed up.  I parked next to a white
TR-6, bonnet up, which was gone when I returned.  I'm guessing no one on
this list knows who that was?

Now the question:
Obviously, I am in the King of Prussia area, and I need to find a good
mechanic to work on my 1978 MG, especially to get it to pass state
inspection.  I took it to a general mechanic which the previous owner had
used once right by where i work.  He claimed that there was a hole big
enough to crawl through under the wing on the passenger side.  Needless to
say, I was shocked.  And scared that I hadn't noticed a piece of plaster as
big as my head when i bought the car three months ago.  So i drove the car
home (no money to weld a hole shut for $400)  and examined it myself.  It
turned out that i had left the cover of the battery off when i was
attempting to fix the headlights.  That was the whole.  So to justify this
story, I need a competent mechanic in the King of Prussia/West Chester
region.  unfortunately, price is an object....

Thanks a lot.  --Mason Apostol, 1978 MG B