Re: apology and music tunes

To: Mason <mason@ivy.net>
Subject: Re: apology and music tunes
From: Mark Rayborn <mrayborn@merlin.ebicom.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 07:48:41 -0500
Hi Mason,

I installed a 40 watt, detachable-face Panasonic am/fm-cd player in the
dash. I put 2 4" JVC coaxials in the doors and 2 6 x 9 JVC coaxials in
the kick panels. I also put a Panasonic 10 disc cd changer under the
driver's seat. I put a piece of velcro loop on the tiny remote and a
piece of velcro hook under the plastic steering wheel housing. A very
handy place, yet concealed from prying eyes!

At 65mph, I still need more volume and less distortion. A seperate amp
in the boot and another pair of 6 x 9's in the rear ledge are in the
future.

As for music, Patra's QUEEN OF THE PACK cd provides the BUMP!!
A 40+ year old caucasian listening to Dance Hall draws quite a few
stares!!

For beach cruisin', Jimmy Buffett is SUPREME, especially
"Reggae Accident".  "4 Rastas in a Rambler?"

Regards,
Mark in MS