Re: Midget 1st time - what to check

To: H.Duinhoven@simac.nl, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget 1st time - what to check
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:52:20 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/99 2:34:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
H.Duinhoven@simac.nl writes:

<< What are the important items to look at and what repairs should be
avoided? >>

It's always good to hear that someone new is going to do his or her part to
keep an LBC on the road.  There have also been a few new listers who have
spoken up recently.  To all, I saw welcome, and to all you lurkers out there
as well.

I would suggest that you check out some web sites to get info about what to
look for, and also how to repair your new LBC.  The available information is
incredible.  Here are a few to get you started.  (In no particular order.)

http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg
http://www.mgclub.com/mainmg.htm
http://www.team.net/sol/index.html
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/amgba/mg.htm
http://ado13.com
http://members.aol.com/mgbdude/mglinks.html?
http://www.ipl.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum18/MG/sublist.html
http://members.tripod.com/PDLJMPR

And for an incredible listing of parts suppliers, go to:
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html

If you check out these pages and still have questions, the list will always
be here.  The majority of these links are MG related, but most of the info
works for any marque.  Other listers may want to add other favorite links.

Good luck,

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport