Danbury, CT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Danbury, CT
From: "John A. Wise" <wise@db.erau.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:57:32 +0100
My son and his '80 MGB successfully made the trip from Ormond Beach, FL to
Danbury, CT.  The only mechanical problem was a leaky carb choke heater
hose that had to be replaced an hour into the trip.  (He and the MG now
have made it 2/3 way around the country - he bought the car in the Silicone
Valley and drove from there to FL several years ago.)

He asked me to write the list (as he is currently computerless) to ask
where he should take his car in the Danbury area to have it given a
pre-inspection inspection.  (Ah, the joys of living a state where the gov't
does inspections - ugh!)

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Department of Human Factors & Systems           Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA
http://faculty.db.erau.edu/wise