Re: That damn oil spot!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: That damn oil spot!
From: "Kirk Herres" <kherres@mail.wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:14:51 -0700
Well we painted our garage floor gray about 10 years ago and when oil spills
I clean it up with cat litter and then if there is any marks left I just get
out the floor mop and some ammonia (sp?) and it mops up as good as new.
The paint we used isnt that cheap if I remember correctly, it was a
polysomethingrather 2 part epoxy paint, it smells really bad until it drys
and takes about 2 days of drying before you can drive on it.  But it hold up
really well and cleans up real good.

Kirk