Road trips,, Where are we all going this summer?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Road trips,, Where are we all going this summer?
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:43:26 EDT
Hey All,,
          As for my road trip, due to start on July 6th or 7th, since I have
cancelled my trip to MG99, I feel that a trip is still in order. I have
promised myself and my car that we were going ,,,, somewhere. So I am off to
Florida. Reason being, free beds and free food at most of my stops, and maybe
even free intoxicating liqiuds :)
          So if anyone sees a Tahiti Blue MGBV8 with C hood on it in your
travels,,, Could be me. Any one know of any events going on in Florida
besides extreme heat and humidity? Maybe I can drop in to one in my travels.
         If you all care to look at my car,, go to
"http://home.att.net/~mgbv8fun/index.html
and if I am sighted, and you never caught me,,, catch me via email as I am
always connected sooner or later. Let me know where I was sighted at. Might
be interesting.

Jim Brucato,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wish I had A/C Now
Safety Faster
1980 MGB V8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, going to Florida
1964 MGB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, soon to be warming it's rust in the

sunshine state, awaiting rebirth.