Re: Where is George?

To: "Carl Elliott" <grunt2@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: Where is George?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:54:49 -0700
Between June 14th and 18th, George attended GT-24 in an MGA he drove from
Texas (close to 1800 miles). with which he won the Premier class in the car
show, which he then drove in the Road Rally and, the next day, to a win in
the Funkhana. A neat guy, a good sport and one who not only knows how to
restore an MGA to fabulous condition but then is not afraid to use it for
the purposes for which it was intended.

Wherever he is at the moment, I'll bet he's enjoying his car............

Lawrie